This weekend we were able to escape the heat and go to my friend Haleigh's Cabin. It was a great weekend we just enjoyed the simple life for a few days. The kids played. Haleigh and I made necklaces, headbands and watched a few chick flicks. Thanks Haleigh for a wonderful weekend... When I got back my sweet husband had the house cleaned and dinner ready... Just love that guy!!!



Dirty feet from playing outside the whole time.

Cute baby girls bathing...


Rylee and Brody with their crafts they did

This is what Talan enjoyed doing the whole time watching Elmo videos
4 comments:
Awww! How sweet of Dustin! Tell him I said good job! I had such a great time this weekend too. It was good to have some uninterrupted girl time at night! Love ya!
Isn't it weird how when you take off all the accessories and the girlie clothes, and put 'em in the bath....they look just like one of your boys!!! Love it! :)
Looks like a blast and you survived the drive all by yourself. I am SO proud of you. If you ever want to join me on a road trip up north to UT I'd love it!Nthat you have driven 4 hours you can drive 12!!!
What a fun trip... I don't know how you could get so much done though with all of your kids there!!! I'm excited that Parker and Mason will be in the same class this year! Have you heard anything about this teacher... I didn't recognize her name?!
Post a Comment