I've decided I won't feel guilty throwing out my boys papers if I put some of them on my blog. Mason brought another cute questionaire home.
If I were the teacher I would....
I would teach the kids cersive.
If I could make a wish for the world it would be...
No body to be pore.
I could call the President I would say....
I don't no (Dustin tells him you should have wrote I don't want to speak to you can you get me John McCain)
If I could be any person in the world I would be....
The President
If I could be an animal I'd be a
Tiger because I would have no prae (he says no one would eat him if he was a tiger)
The best age to be is 5 because you have a short day of school (not anymore)
The biggest mistake I ever made was
I accidently gave my brother a black eye
The world would be a better place if everyone
If there were no robbers
Once of the greatest people I know is
my Mom and Dad they take good care of me (this one is my favorite)
One thing that makes me different from others is
I don't know (so many things, bud you are awesome)
I am marvelous
because I am careing (he really is too)
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment