Monday, August 10, 2009

1st day of School!!!

My Brody is in Kindergarten now. He was SOOOO excited to go and he has an awesome teacher. It is Mason's old kindergarten teacher and she is great. I know he is in good hands. Go Brody we love you bud!!!
So Brody walks out of Kindergarten still totally refreshed and all the other kids looked exhausted. I really think going to Ms. Jodi's preschool for 4 days last year helped. He wasn't even tired although I shouldn't be surprised my mom was hard core on her curriculum. He even asked right when he walked out can I have those twin girls over to play (they are really cute too). That is my Brody!
He also had a lot to say about the Librarian he wasn't to fond of her. He says she won't let us talk at all, she only lets us pick books from the table not on the shelf and we HAVE to take a book home. I said why don't you want to take a book home and he says because if we lose it we get in trouble and I don't want to lose it. He cracks me up!

My Sweet Mason is in 2nd grade now. I love that kid and he would kill me if he knew I posted this, but poor little guy was so sad to go to school today. He was really excited in the morning and then his nerves set in. He started to tear up when we left him. He is just like his mother I always hated the 1st day of school. I am sure he is fine now and loving it again.
Mason didn't have much to say about his first day (which is totally like him), but he did have a good day and I love hearing him explain to Brody how school works. Brody says tonight "Mom do I have kindergarten tomorrow" Mason says "Brody you are going to school everyday from now except Saturdays and Sundays and sometimes we get holidays off too."




2 comments:

katie said...

Cracking up at the pictures taken by your kids. They did pretty good! Happy first day of school-YEAH!!!

The Brown Family said...

they are so cute! i can't believe how big all of these cute kids are getting.