Thursday, August 6, 2009

I wish!!!

Oh my sweet Talan thinks he is potty trained and it is so far from the truth. My mom took him shopping last week and he had a blow out, she didn't have any diapers or wipes, so she bought him Cars underwear (his favorite movie these days). Well he stayed dry for a couple hours with her and when she brought him home we tried to get him to go to the bathroom, but no luck.. He will just stand at the toilet (he refuses to sit down) and say "I am done". We will tell him no you didn't go yet, but he just doesn't get it. He just likes wearing the underwear. We will keep trying eventually, but right now forget it.






He wanted Elmo to go potty..

2 comments:

Bryn said...

How can you resist putting them in underwear when they look so cute! All of Dax's shorts fell off when he no longer had a diaper bum. I can't imagine having to potty train my third! One was enough. I don't know who I'm going to hire to potty train Wyatt! Good luck!

katie said...

He's little bum looks so dang cute in those undies. You'll be there soon Bridg-only one in diapers!