Saturday, July 25, 2009

A week of FIRSTS!!!!

It's been a busy week in our house!!! Take a look!!! Little Lo is crawling! She is all over the place now. We are so proud of her, but we definitely feel life is harder, she eats everything off the floor and has already found the stairs.
My sweet Talan got a big boy bed this week and is doing Awesome, he didn't like it at first and wished he could have his old bed back, but he is liking it now. We are so proud of him he is even taking good naps in it too. Probably because it is way more comfortable then that old hard crib mattress he had.


Thursday night I went with a few friends and my mom to see Wicked for the first time and I mean first time because I loved it I totally want to go again. Unfortantely it won't be anytime soon. The musical was just so awesome I can't wait to see it again and next time with Dustin cuz I know he would like it too.



2 comments:

katie said...

Lo Lo-she got it!! Yeah. I can't wait to see her. Church is going to be fun now, huh? Talan.... BIG boy. I'm glad for you he's doing good in his bed. You never know how they'll do. WICKED was so Awesome! So glad we got to go!! I had my camera in my purse all along-darn it. I'll send you the picture I took on my phone.

Melissa Braegger said...

I can't believe she is crawling already-that is crazy. That is great that Talan made the transition to a big bed so well-we will be trying that in a little over a month-hopefully we will have good luck too. We did finally take away McKenna's pacifier away a couple of weeks ago and she really only fussed a few times:0