Friday, July 17, 2009
Girls Weekend
Last month a bunch of us girls got together and went to San Diego for a fun filled girls weekend. We stayed at my friend Hillary's in laws house it was so much fun. We shopped in LA at Fashion District, went to the beach and biked, bbq together, had lunch at Coronodo Del Hotel. It was just a blast. Can't wait to do it again next year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So Jealous! I know that you guys had a blast! You look so gorgeous these days Bridget! Not that you always haven't, but motherhood agrees with you! You'd never know that you just popped out your 4th kid :o)
Everytime I see pics I want to go back. Let's plan it! We've got to go back for more matching stuff!
we must go back!!! so much fun!
Post a Comment