Ok, I am crazy because I just literaly got back from seeing Mamma Mia at Gammage Theatre and I couldn't wait to put it on my blog (I guess I wanted to beat Haleigh to it lol). It was awesome. I went with Haleigh, Marci and Shayla and we had a blast. My sister-in-law Liz was the one who told us about it and set it all up. Thanks a lot Liz we are glad you did. Oh yeah and we went to PF Changs before the play. Our server was horrible, he took forever and we never even got to eat our dinner, we only got our lettuce wraps. The nice manager made it up to us by giving us $20 gift certificates and two free appetizers for another time. Other than that we had a great night and I can't wait to do it again girls.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Ok, I am crazy because I just literaly got back from seeing Mamma Mia at Gammage Theatre and I couldn't wait to put it on my blog (I guess I wanted to beat Haleigh to it lol). It was awesome. I went with Haleigh, Marci and Shayla and we had a blast. My sister-in-law Liz was the one who told us about it and set it all up. Thanks a lot Liz we are glad you did. Oh yeah and we went to PF Changs before the play. Our server was horrible, he took forever and we never even got to eat our dinner, we only got our lettuce wraps. The nice manager made it up to us by giving us $20 gift certificates and two free appetizers for another time. Other than that we had a great night and I can't wait to do it again girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm glad you had fun. I loved it too. I can't stop singing the songs. Definately a fun girls night out. Let's do it again soon. : ) Liz
It was so much fun! We should definitely do it again!
Post a Comment