
Our frog now has a name it is CD and he has two friends as well Chocolate and Optimus. I bet you can tell which one is Chocolate. Chocolate is supposely pregnant too. I can't wait to see that. Funniest thing happened the frogs were all on each other yesterday with Chocolate in the middle (the only girl, doing well you know) and Mason says "what are they doing, oh their hugging" too funny huh.



3 comments:
oh my gosh! that is SO funny!!
i can't wait to see pictures of your little frogs. :)
and all the pictures you posted today are so cute! you were busy!
xx
jill
"Hugging" huh!?!?!? That is too funny! Your blog is adorable! I just started blogging two weeks ago and LOVE it! I'm glad you found my page and now I know yours. Jen has one too! You should check it out :)
yuck....
Post a Comment