Tuesday, August 21, 2007

An interview with a 3 year old

Thanks for this idea girls.... Brody has been so bored without Mason that we had an interview today.

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Green and Black

Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Chocolate Milk

Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: Shark boy and Lava girl

Q: What is your favorite animal?
A: Frog (of course)

Q: What is your favorite candy?
A: Peanut Butter Cups

Q: What is your favorite store?
A: Toy store (gee I am surprised)

Q: What is your favorite ice cream?
A: White

Q: What is your favorite game
A: Diego game

Q: What is your favorite thing to do?
A: Go swimming

3 comments:

jill s said...

SO cute!

Haleigh said...

Love the new look! Jill's creation I'm guessing. Brody is too funny!

Haleigh

Missy said...

Hey...I haven't seen you in a while! And I just checked back to your blog and it looks awesome. I went private with my blog, send me your email and I will add you to my list. If you want! mmglover7@msn.com