Brody singing his sight words... His part was about a frog of course...
The mummy game. Brody had to wrap up Thayer with Cannon's help.
This is both preschool classes combined. They all looked so cute...
Mason also had a party for Halloween. All the kids got to put their costumes on the last hour of school. They played Candy Bingo and a few of us parents read a book to them and of course they got candy. Four kids dressed as Star Wars. I am not sure the two middle boys names but Mason and Easton are on the end..
Brody came to Mason's party with me. He loved it although he was a little shy and intimidated by all the big kids.

Thursday night I did a Halloween Eve party. I was so bummed because Dustin came home sick that day from work, but I still wanted to do it. We decoated the table and had mummy hot dogs, ghost vanilla shakes and orange chips. We played scary music and lit the candles and ate in the dark. It was so fun that I think I will do it every year the night before Halloween.







5 comments:
Halloween Eve, that's a great idea! Cute food too!
Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. I loved the boys costumes! I can't wait until Dax can really decide what he wants to be instead of me planning it for him!
I loved your little mummy hot dogs. Cute idea for Halloween eve.
Cannon's costume would have looked WAY cuter with the wig, club and "accessories" but what can you expect from boys? Thanks for taking pic's and sending the to me!!
Amber
I loved your idea of a Halloween Eve-very clever:) Missed you at the reunion
Post a Comment