Ok, I really am starting to think their is something wrong with me. I am totally obsessed with making baby bows and bracelets. I even dream about what bow I am going to make next. Now I just need Loree to come so I can put them on her.



I copied this board from a friend, but I think it still needs maybe a strip of fabric in the middle to add more bows. :)
3 comments:
Good job on your bows I need you to help teach me to make some. I am also very obsessed with making necklaces for my girls. It is addicitive. My kitchen table is always a mess with beads everywhere.
Holy Crap Bridge... I didn't realize the extent of your obsession. I don't think that I've made that many bows for all three of my girls combined :o) Just kidding, it's addicting isn't it?
Haleigh
WOW! I thought I was bad!!! :) So are you still gonna come visit Reno - or are you too busy making bows?!
Post a Comment