Saturday, October 11, 2008
A whole month :(
I can't believe a whole month has gone by and I haven't posted a thing. I have hardly taken any pictures of my kids lately. I feel so guilty. Either my life is so boring right now or I am just way too dang tired to do anything. Mason started Football a couple of weeks ago and is doing so well and loving it. No pics yet, but they will come soon if I ever remember my camera. Brody started swimming lessons. He dreams of being the next Michael Phelps so right now he is taking swimming lessons to advance to swim team. Talan is up to his usual antics playing, screaming still not talking much, but he learns a few words every week. Dustin has been working a lot of overtime lately. He is still working on his Corvette and hopes someday it will get finished. I am just muddling through this pregnancy I can't wait for it to be over. Usually I am patient during my pregnancies because I know once they get here the hard part really begins, but this time I just CAN'T WAIT I am dying to meet this little girl and just be done. I promise exciting pictures will come soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I was wondering when we would get a new update from you :o) I can't wait for the picture. I know what you mean about being preggers, but enjoy it... you won't ever feel those tiny kicks (or piercing rib jabs) inside of you again...
Love ya!
Bridget I am so glad that you liked the outfit. I hope that you had a wonderful shower and again I'm sorry that I missed it.
Post a Comment