Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No Wonder My Shorts Were So Tight!!!

Tonight, I was putting the kids to bed and they were picking out their clothes for tomorrow. I pulled Mason's shorts drawer out and realized that he had two kahki shorts in his drawer and it dawned on me that he wore a pair today (but he only has two pairs). I looked again to realize that he had worn Brody shorts to school and not his (Dustin picked out their clothes last night). I said to Mason you wore Brody shorts today and he said "no wonder my shorts were so tight". I remember thinking this morning that his shorts looked way too short on him. I hate when boys shorts are shorter than their knee. I would prefer they be way longer, but poor Mason has the hardest time with shorts because his legs are so long and his waist is so small. I could not stop laughing because to top it off today was picture day. It's a good thing you can't see their shorts in the picture.

6 comments:

katie said...

Oh that is funny. We will have to come meet your newest member of the fam. That's my kind of pet!

Heather said...

That's hilarious - and it's not just Dustin, Bob has put Colby's pants on Brayden! I swear they were a foot too short - at least I caught him before he left the house! ;)

Bryn said...

It's always a little scary when the husband does the dressing! How funny!

Missy said...

That is funny! I don't know why, but I can't stand "short" shorts either on boys. That use to happen to me all the time, but now my boys wear the same size...makes it alot easier. Girls are nice because they get more use out of their shorts...long and short. (you'll know soon enough!:)

Dalan and Elizabeth Dahl said...

Your boys are so cute, Its funny about the shorts. Ands he even noticed. We want a turtle, those desert ones get HUGE!

Amber said...

Haha! I love it!

Amber