Our Pets!! Well at least for a little while!!!
While Dustin was shooting in the desert the other day, him and his dad found this turtle and he just had to bring it home for the boys. My father-in-law thinks they are endangered. Uh oh we shouldn't tell anyone we have it. I can't believe Mason is actually holding it. He sure has gotten brave over the last few months. I jokingly said to him Mason now that you picked up the Turtle will you go pick up the frog and I couldn't believe it, he did.
A couple weeks ago my dad stopped by to get Brody and take him to get tadpoles by his house, it was after the rain storm. They brought back about 13 and we read about how to take care of them. Well, I thought we were doing such a good job, but than the last few days several have been dying. We have one left and he is now a frog. Hopefully he will live awhile, but I won't count on it. My Brody just loves animals especially exotic ones.
While Dustin was shooting in the desert the other day, him and his dad found this turtle and he just had to bring it home for the boys. My father-in-law thinks they are endangered. Uh oh we shouldn't tell anyone we have it. I can't believe Mason is actually holding it. He sure has gotten brave over the last few months. I jokingly said to him Mason now that you picked up the Turtle will you go pick up the frog and I couldn't believe it, he did.
A couple weeks ago my dad stopped by to get Brody and take him to get tadpoles by his house, it was after the rain storm. They brought back about 13 and we read about how to take care of them. Well, I thought we were doing such a good job, but than the last few days several have been dying. We have one left and he is now a frog. Hopefully he will live awhile, but I won't count on it. My Brody just loves animals especially exotic ones.



1 comment:
How fun! Kyndal would love your house :) I'm a big baby about handling animals, and Ben doesn't want to clean the tanks, so no pets for us! I love the shorts story too, cute.
Post a Comment