Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Two Great Showers!


I had to great showers put on by my mom and friends. They were both at my mom's house which was so nice of her to host not one, but two. Of course I don't have any pictures from the party because I was just too busy having fun and I didn't even think to have someone in charge of the camera. But before my ward shower I was able to get a few pics of the desserts. My friend Mandy made the cute fondant cake. You should check out her blog it's www.sassycakesaz.blogspot.com/ it was so cute and yummy too. My mom also made a few desserts that were so good to, but no big surprise there she always makes the best treats. Thank you Mom and everyone else who made my showers so fun.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Wow that cake is awesome. I bet you hated to cut into it. Glad you got some fun girly things. Can't wait to meet baby Lorrie.