Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Dennis's Visit to AZ
A couple weeks ago my cousin Dennis visited from Texas. He was here to see his best friend and my dad arranged to have him meet us at Joe's BBQ. It was so fun to see him again. I think it had been literally 14 years since I have seen him (when we left MI to move here). It's always nice to see family that you haven't seen in a long time. Hint Hint we need more family to visit us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thanks for the invite to your blog Bridget! I obviously had you on our blog roll before you went private and kept meaning to send you an e-mail... you beat me to it. I wish I could have made it to your shower, it sounds like it was a lot of fun and that cake was darling! Well maybe Katie will start a trend and your little girl will come a few weeks early too...it looks like you are definitely ready for her!:)
you look SO cute pregnant bridget!!
that's fun that you got to re-connect with family!
I just saw my stepbrother & stepsister at thanksgiving! - It'd been 12 years! It is fun to see people you haven't seen in a long time! (And you do look cute pregnant - no matter what you say!!)
Post a Comment