Tuesday, August 5, 2008
The big 1st grade
Mason started 1st grade yesterday. He is such a big kid now. I could tell he had a completely different attitude yesterday before school than he did last year. He was happy and excited to go. He got a great teacher this year named Mrs. Ross and his best friend Easton is in his class. His first day went really well and he saw his cute little girlfriend on the playground and he told me she looked beautiful. I am glad she isn't in his class, so maybe he can think about school work this year instead of girls. He just cracks me up. Before the the first day he had to fill out a page about himself for homework and one of the questions was what do you want to be when you grow up. He said " I want to work at Famous Footwear" I tried not to laugh. I said "well that is a great job for when you are sixteen, but what do want to do after you go to college". He couldn't think of anything. All he could think of was how he wanted to work at Famous Footwear than at the last minute he changed his mind and thought maybe I will be a Dentist. I just love this age, they are so sweet and innocent still. He is my little sweet heart and we are so proud of him. We hope you have a great year buddy. Love you....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So glad they are in the same class. Easton came home yesterday so thrilled to have bought his first school lunch-oh the joys of first grade!!
Whoa Whoa Whoa... we better not let Rylee read this post, she may be heart broken!! LOL! Too funny.
Amber
Post a Comment