Here are a few of their shots...
Mason good job... Cute one of Brody....
This little guy LOVES to get his picture taken one of the few words he knows is cheese although it sounds more like "EEEEEEEZZZZZZZ"
Of course Brody takes pics of animals not people this is his new GREEN Crab... His favorite color...

More from Brody the fish tank although he didn't get his new red fish in it...
Mason good job... Cute one of Brody....
This little guy LOVES to get his picture taken one of the few words he knows is cheese although it sounds more like "EEEEEEEZZZZZZZ"
Of course Brody takes pics of animals not people this is his new GREEN Crab... His favorite color...



3 comments:
Aww! Following in their Aunt Haleigh's footsteps :o) Too cute!
I can't believe how grown up Talan looks in that picture.
All your boys look so grown up and cute, that definitely means it's time for another baby! Good thing ya got one coming. I love her name and I love that you have a good reason for naming her that, that will be special.
Post a Comment