Thursday, August 7, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Thanks Haleigh!!!
THE GAME Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person know who tagged you that you've posted your answers.
TEN YEARS AGO:
1. I had just graduated from High School
2. I started school at CGCC.
3. I was a receptionist for a courier company
4. I started taking the discussions.
ON TODAY'S TO-DO LIST:
1. Get Mason ready for school
2. Make dinner
3. Go shopping and to breakfast with some friends.
4. Finish the laundrey
THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE:
1. Build a huge house with big ol pool
2. Travel all over
3.Buy my parents and Dustin's parents a new house and pay off their debts.
4.Save a ton for my children when they get older
PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Owosso, MI
2. Gilbert, Queen Creek Arizona
I tag whoever wants to do it.... :)

No comments: