8 lbs 8 oz (she hasn't even gained a pound yet) 25%




Brody just loves to hold his baby sister. He wants to hold her standing up, but I won't let him yet. I told him when she gets bigger.
Talan cracks us up because he will tell us to get out of the chair and than he will sit in it and hold his little arms up wanting to hold her. Than when we give her to him he says "go". He just wants her all to himself. He is so funny!
Talan cracks us up because he will tell us to get out of the chair and than he will sit in it and hold his little arms up wanting to hold her. Than when we give her to him he says "go". He just wants her all to himself. He is so funny!



3 comments:
Love the new look! She's adorable!
I cannot believe I did not get to hold her at bunko. And by the way you look AMAZING!!!!!!
I love seeing your boys holding her! Those are the cutest pictures. She is so adorable!
Post a Comment