You're header picture is adorable!! You seriously have one of the cutest families! I love that you have three boys and then your little princess! Hope you are doing good!!
I cannot even believe how big Talan is looking now. He is such a little man :) And obviously Loree is an absolute doll....we miss seeing your family at church with the sad ward split and all.
7 comments:
Love these pics! Loree is a doll - a mini Talan! Haleigh is so talented!
Soooo cute. Love the one you used as your new blog topper. : )
You're header picture is adorable!! You seriously have one of the cutest families! I love that you have three boys and then your little princess! Hope you are doing good!!
Your kiddos are so dang cute... it'd be impossibe to take a bad picture of them. Thanks for letting me take their pictures. Loree is beautiful.
I cannot even believe how big Talan is looking now. He is such a little man :) And obviously Loree is an absolute doll....we miss seeing your family at church with the sad ward split and all.
Those pictures are seriously awesome! Love them!
I am DYING over that skirt!! And I love the picture of the kids at the top of the blog. SO CUTE! that girlie is giong to be so very spoiled!
Post a Comment