Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas 2008

We had such a great Christmas this year. The kids got some good stuff and they were so excited and grateful. Mason I think really understood Christmas this year. He couldn't go to sleep the night before and him and Brody woke up at 5 am, but went back to sleep. I remember when I was little doing the same thing. Christmas just gets better ever year. This year my parents spent the night so they could wake up with us and have breakfast and watch the kids open presents. Later that day we all went to Dustin's parents to had celebrated Christmas with them as well.


Talan loved his new quad he got from my parents.


Loree's first Christmas dress.







A little tradition I like to do is have the boys open Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve. Here they are even Loree has some.





4 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like you're doing good Bridget with the four kiddos! I still need to come see her. My kids are going through colds again like crazy. Maybe someday we'll all be well enough so that I can come by. Love the Christmas dress! So cute!

Bryn said...

I can't believe these are the first pictures I have seen of Loree! She is beautiful!! I am so glad you guys had such a nice Christmas.

Melissa Braegger said...

You had everything ready for Christmas and just had a baby? You are a great mom Bridget and I cannot believe how big Talan looks-he is no longer a little boy. Did you buy that dress for Loree? She is beautiful-

katie said...

Those boys with their baby sister-SO sweet! Cute jammies