Haleigh tagged me asking me to name 7 random things about myself. I hate this kinda stuff because I can't ever think of anything that won't be too embarrassing. Anyway here goes.........
1. Most everyone knows this about me, but I am so worried about Mason starting all day kindergarten. I am totally stressed about it. I worry about his safety and that he isn't playing by himself. I worry that kids will tease him (why would they though, he is so adorable)
2. I was born with club feet, that means both my feet were turned in. I totally use it as an excuse not to run. I hate running, I would much rather walk.
3. I have been coloring my hair since 5th grade, so who knows what my true hair color is.
4. I hate cleaning, but my house always has to be straightened or I will go crazy.
5. I like to stay busy, but not tooooo busy. I notice if I am bored for too long I will get depressed.
6. Dustin and I like to sit outside and cuddle every time it rains, which isn't that often. I am so sad he missed the last rainfall because he was in Alaska.
7. I am totally addicted to Play Station 3 right now, Dustin and I will stay up late and play Ultimate Alliance and dang it again, my partner is gone.
Well good grief I guess I need to find new friends to add to my blog... Everyone has been tagged now thanks Haleigh, so I guess Jill your the only one left for me to tag.
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
done! :)
So I have already been tagged...but you can add me to your list! Nice how you said you saw mine but didn't let me know you had a blog too!!! I saw "Bridget" somewhere and thought...hmmm...and it was you. Very cute blog, cute boys! I'll be checkin again!
Post a Comment