Sunday, July 29, 2007

Booohooooo!!

Dustin has been gone now for two days to Alaska. He won't be back for another week, but I am surviving. I even loaded up all my boys and went to church by myself and they were so good. Tomorrow my sweet husband planned a spa and shopping day for me. He got his mother to babysit and two friends to come with me. I am so excited. I think that helps a lot. I miss you sweetie and can't wait for you to come home and I hope you are having tons of fun.

2 comments:

jill s said...

i hate when jim is gone for even a night! but a spa & shopping day?! i think that would ease the pain a bit. :) enjoy!

xx
jill

BUNCO GALS said...

I can't wait!! See you tomorrow at noon. I'm counting down the hours.