Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bumbo chair

Talan got a new toy, the bumbo chair and he sits so good in it. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. At 3 1/2 months he already wants to crawl. He will lay on his stomach on the floor and I will leave the room and when I come back he has moved quite far. Hopefully he won't crawl as early as Brody, I am not ready to make sure every little thing is off the floor yet.


2 comments:

jill s said...

he looks SO cute in there!

and we have a little over achiever over here too! emerson is moving all over the place already too!

he's so cute!

xx
jill
www.jillscripps.typepad.com

Heather said...

Holy Dustin look-alike!! I know I tell you this all the time, but I just can't get over how much Talan looks like Dustin!

Heather