Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What is going on in the Carroll home... More to come!

Talan at the Trunk or Treat! Buzz lightyear!
Brody was Poseidon

Mason was Percy Jackson his favorite book character right now.


Loree was our little Cinderella!



A day at Marley farms!! The cutest little petting zoo ever!




A day at the zoo with friends!!





Dustin's big day!!! Hurray! Graduation!!! Grandma, Granpa, Mason and Brody and I watched as Dustin got his diploma. We were so excited for him.






















Mason got his Wolf in Scouts. We are so proud of him and worked really hard at getting it.









We got a new addition to the family. His name is Cookie and he is the sweetest guinea pig ever. Brody is just in love and I am so glad I talked him out of a lizard. I just don't do reptiles.










This girl kills me she just loves to accessorize and yes she will throw a fit when I take off anthing she puts on.











1 comment:

katie said...

You made her belt-its ADORABLE!!!! IT's darling-I think you need to show me how to make one for my girls.Congrats Dustin-what an accomplishment!