Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ward Christmas Breakfast

We had our Ward Christmas Breakfast yesterday and the kids just had so much fun. I don't know what it is about going to church and just being able to run around with their friends, but my kids just love doing that. Mason even wrote me a note saying thank you for taking him. It just makes me so happy when they get excited about the little things. My mom was able to come with me too and help with Loree and Talan. The breakfast so yummy with cinnamon rolls, pancakes and eggs. Santa also stopped by.

Easton, Mason, Brody and Reese

Mom and Loree
Talan is scared of Santa this year. It is quite funny. He knows he shouldn't be, but he just can't help it. He said when we were waiting in line. "Mom Santa isn't scary right" I said "no he isn't" then he said "ok let's go see him" He just cracks me up.

Brody had to see Santa so he could tell him he wants a Razor Pocket Rocket Bike for Christmas.

Here is Loree and Brinklee.. This is the best picture of all Brinklee is screaming and Loree is just sitting there not phased at all.










2 comments:

katie said...

Brinklee obviously isn't a fan of Santa this year. Cute little Loree just sitting there-chilling. I just love these two girls!!

The Brown Family said...

it was so much fun. I had so much fun sitting by your boys! they are so funny and cute!