One year ago today I went in to be induced to have my baby girl that I wanted so badly. I got the call that morning that they didn't have any rooms for me. WHAT! I thought.... I cried that whole morning I did not want to be pregnant anymore I wanted my sweet baby to come out. After many phone calls from my husband they finally said we could come to the hospital. I arrived at 3:30 pm they started Pitocin and after several hours of it really not working they checked me and said her head was a little turned and she was kind of stuck. The nurse then turned me on my side and after only 30 mins I went from 3 cm to 10 cm... We welcomed Loree Lynn Carroll into the world at 9:48 pm on December 17th, 2008
We love you our sweet baby and we are so lucky to have you in our lives
Happy Birthday!!
1 comment:
So So cute! She is just adorable~ Happy Birthday Lo!
Post a Comment