I can't believe baby girl is already 6 months old she is so much fun. She has been sitting on her own now for about a month. The boys just love to play with her. I got her a new toy today it's a little purse and it comes with lipstick and a mirror. Oh it's so fun to buy for a girl. I just love it. I am determined to make her a girly girl.... Love you baby...
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a doll! Lily has that purse, too! (And Gracie!) Aren't the songs it plays so cute! I'm so glad you have a baby girl! It's so much fun!
you know because you want a shopping buddy she's going to be a total tomboy. You can just borrow Addi when that happens. She's ALL ALL ALL girl.
Love that she has her first purse! Where did you find such a cute toy, I'll have to get Brinks one too?! She's so stinkin adorable! Aren't girls fun?
She is so beautiful and big-so glad that you were able to have a girl:)
Post a Comment