We now have a car that fits us all and a stroller and groceries...I am so excited......It is a big car though I feel like I am driving a bus. It will take some getting use to and oh did I mention that I got pulled over today already and I have only had the car one day. I was with my friend Katie and she was telling me where to go I kept trying to turn to early and apparently I cut off a police officer...Way to break it in......
Thursday, June 18, 2009
We now have a car that fits us all and a stroller and groceries...I am so excited......It is a big car though I feel like I am driving a bus. It will take some getting use to and oh did I mention that I got pulled over today already and I have only had the car one day. I was with my friend Katie and she was telling me where to go I kept trying to turn to early and apparently I cut off a police officer...Way to break it in......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yay! Love it! Is it gold mist? :-)
LOVE the Bus!! It is so nice. Thanks for letting me break it in with you!!
leave it to katie to get you pulled over. ;) Congrats on the new car, but yes, it looks like a beast to drive.
Sweet Ride Chicka!
Post a Comment