

After the blessing we came back to our house for dinner and celebrated Mason and Talan's birthday which both are coming up in the next two weeks.

Baseball season started and both boys are playing this year.


We went to Flagstaff for Spring Break with Dustin's family and stayed a really nice cabin it was so fun.



Loree is 3 months old and enjoying the bumbo now.
Katie and I went to L.A. for a day literally we flew there and shopped at Fashion District had lunch there then hit the mall. We went to the Grande Luxe for dinner and spent the night in the hotel and flew home early the next morning. It was so much fun and we left our babies can you believe it.
My Grandparents came to visit for a few weeks. It was so nice having them. We can't wait to see them again.



5 comments:
You've been busy Bridget! Loree's blessing dress is beautiful. I'm glad she's liking the bumbo now. It's so cute to see them sitting up like that!
whew! That wore me out, just reading about it. You need to bring miss Loree to me for some pics in her blessing dress. Let me know when you want to come. How is Loree doing with her ears. I want to do Aubree's this week, but I'm afraid I'll chicken out too!
Looks like you had an eventful month. Loree has gotten so big-are her ears okay? Is Katie your sister? That sounds like such a fun thing to do flying to LA just for the day. Maybe my sisters and I will have to do that this summer:)
Bridget, you look so good! And thanks for the update finally!!!!
We are sistas!! Thanks for the GREATEST trip ever!
Post a Comment