Loree is now two months old I can hardly believe it. She is such a sweet little girl. Poor thing has been sick for a few weeks now and we finally found out that she has pnemonia, but she has been happy through it all she is starting to smile a lot and coo. We all just love her...

10lbs 6 oz
23 1/2 inches long
4 comments:
Lovin the tutu. Hope she is doing better soon. Way to follow your intuition and push for the xray.
Bridget,
She is such a doll! I can't believe that Easton is that much bigger than her, he weighed 12 lbs at his 1 month check up. We need to get all our babies together.
She is a little doll. I love her flower. It's crazy how fast they grow. I am trying to enjoy every second while Brynlee is so small. I wish it would last longer though.
Oh my GOODNESS Bridget... that skirt is darling! And I loved the pictures on Katie's blog of them getting their ear's pierced... they are so cute and getting so big!
Post a Comment