Saturday, December 20, 2008
She is here!
Loree Lynn Carroll arrived Wed December 17th at 9:48 pm weighing 7 lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long. She is jut the best baby and we are so in love with her especially the boys they just want to hold her all day long. Mason and Brody keep saying "I just love Loree" they are so good to her already. I have way more pictures, but my camera is broken and won't download to my computer, so here are the one's my dad took at the hospital. I will defintely post more when I can get my camera to work.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
congrats!!! she's beautiful!
Yay Bridget!! I am so excited for you... she is precious!! Congratulations
Bridget, congratulations! She is so beautiful and I am excited for you guys to have her here!
She is adorable-Congratulations!
What a cutie! Congratulations!
Hooray Bridget! Now your happy season is complete with a beautiful daughter, the most precious gift of all :)Congratulations and a Merry Christmas to you & your family! take care
Yea! She is so cute! =) Can't wait to hold her.
She is beautiful! I'm so excited that I get to take her pics tomorrow.
She's precious-you're very own Christmas DOLL!! Heard today from Dustin she was awake all night. Your boys can come over anytime so you can get some rest. Love ya-katie
Congrats Bridge! Been waiting for these pictures. She's such a doll. I can't wait to come and meet her:) I hope you're getting some rest.
Conagratulations Bridget. She is beautifullllllllllll! I am so happy for you and your family. Please call me if you need anything
Bridget, she's beautiful! Hope you guys had such a great Christmas with her. So sweet!
Post a Comment