So, I am getting ready to have baby #4 hopefully anyday now and I just wanted to post about how much I love my boys. I have been so crabby and completely impatient with them due to this pregnancy. They are such good little boys and I can't imagine my life without them. Everyday they make me laugh with their funny sense of humors. These are just a few things I love about each of them.
Mason- He tells the funniest jokes, he is sweet and sensitive. He defintely tells it like it is too. He recently asked me why mom's embarrass their children and I said why do I embarrass you and he said yes. He always gives me a hug and is apparentely not embarrassed to say I love you to me. When he loves something he loves it whole heartedly. He does so well in school. I just can't believe how fast he is growing up.
Brody- My definite manipulator and I mean that in a good way. He could talk anyone into anything. Recently at one of Mason's football games. Brody was trying to sell his crackers to kids. He was asking $2 a cracker and I mean individual crackers not the whole package.
He is very sweet to his brothers and always looks out for them. He loves to make new friends especially those who are older than him. He is my sweet little person who will grow into a very confident man someday.
Talan- My huge little monster and when I say that I mean because he is a big boy, but still little to me. He loves to watch Elmo and play on the computer. He loves his binky and I don't think we will be able to get rid of that soon. He get so excited over seeing my mom's dog Oscar. He loves to get into everything and is very independent. He is learning new words everyday he probably would talk more if it wasn't for that ugly binky of his, but he still tries and he is such a mommy's boy. I have just been staring at him so much lately and trying not to be sad that he is my last little boy I will ever have. I don't know what it is but there is something about little boys that melt my heart. I think it's because they just love their mom.
I am so grateful to my boys and I want them to always know how much I love them it's always hard to bring a new person home to the family. It's an adjustment for everyone, but we can't wait to meet the little girl who will soon join our family.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a great tribute to your boys:) Are you so excited?
I check in on you once in a while to keep tabs on this upcoming baby GIRL! I can't wait to see that blog entry. You look adorable of course. That cake is something else! That's almost a reason to live in AZ - to get one of those? IF I had a fourth and IF it was a girl I would want one of those cakes!
Anyway - can't wait to hear!
I can't wait to see the little cutie! =)
Post a Comment