Friday, March 25, 2011

Highlights from our trip to Disneyland

The night before we headed to the parks we checked into our hotel and then went out for pizza. It was a scary place to eat, but you know usually the best food are at the most unusual locations. This was the highlight of the whole trip. After we had pizza we went back to the hotel and on our way Dustin had rolled down the windows. A train went by and scared Lo to death. She buried her head into her hands and just froze. She didn't move until the train was gone and with a big sigh of relief she looked up and said "bye train". We thought oh no she is going to hate the rides. That was the best part though we were all just laughing at her. She is such a GIRL!


Day 1 We woke up that morning to realize it is raining out and I have to say I was not happy. I had that look and Dustin knows it. He said don't be grumpy it will be fun. We get to the park and it wasn't raining at the time just cloudy and gloomy, so we headed to our favorite place Adventureland to ride Indiana Jones and of course Pirates of the Caribbean. The lines were great no one was there because it was yucky outside. We did all the best rides in the 1st four hours and everytime it started to down pour we were either on a ride or under shelter somewhere, so we were so lucky and it was AWESOME!


Talan kills be he is just at that age where he is not to sure about "scary rides". He wouldn't go on Space Mountain or Tower of Terror. He at least went on Thunder Mountain Railroad. I said no kid of mine is going to be afraid of roller coasters. I have loved them for years. He better like them the next time we go. Loree loved all the rides her favorite was the Matterhorn she kept saying she wanted to go on the Yedi ride.




Churros what is Disneyland without Churros and Funnel Cakes, but honestly $3.50 for a Churro. I can get them at Costco for $1 and they are bigger there. Dustin says they are better at Disneyland.. I think he got like 10 while we were there.











We rode the Monterail that day never did that one before. I just Lo's cute face in this picture (so cheesy).










Buzz Lightyear I have to say is one of my favorites




Dustin always kicks our butts on this and gets the best score. I am talking the best score better than anyone else. I don't know how he does it. He likes to joke everytime too "I will give you 50 bucks if you can beat me" nobody ever does.





1st ride of the day Indiana Jones!!



Day 2 was so fun we headed over to California Adventure it was rainy somewhat that day, but not bad at all and the lines were great.

Waiting to go on Toy Story Mania! This was our longest wait, but the best for Talan he loves that ride.

Waiting to go on Toy Story Mania! This was our longest wait, but the best for Talan he loves that ride.


Brody's most favorite ride. He would go on this over and over if he could. Mason likes it too, but it's not his favorite.




Dad took the little one's on the carousel while I was on the California Screamin with the big boys.





Day 3 Sunny and WAY too crowded

We were so spoiled by day 1 and 2 with not having to wait in line that day 3 was just more of a chill day. We did most of our favorites again and then saw a few shows. The trip was so fun though and I am so glad my kids were amazing on the trip we had no meltdowns and no fighting. I felt like here on out Disneyland will always be fun especially because I have no more babies to take care of either.



We went to Mickey's toon town that day.


Went to the Jedi Training show and Brody got picked to be a Jedi. He was so excited the other two didn't want to do it, so they didn't even try. He was so cute fighting Darth Vader he was also the only kid chose to do the push force to the storm troopers.

1 comment:

katie said...

WOWEE-what a great trip! So glad you had a blast. How do you not have a gay ol time at Disney?! LoLo and the train-too funny! LOVE her and all you guys. See you in a few days!!