Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our busy week!

Friday April 2nd
The annual Easter Egg hunt at my mom's house. Every year she has the preschoolers and their siblings come and hunt for eggs on Good Friday. My kids always look forward to it.


Sun April 4th


Happy Easter! We spent Easter out at Dustin's parents house with the family. It was a beautiful day and the kids love to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house.






Monday April 5th


Mason's official birthday he is now 8 yrs old. Happy Birthday bud!

On his birthday Mason got his glasses. The sweet poor boy has my eyes, but I have to say he is so handsome in those glasses. Look out girls he is single.











Tue April 6th


Talan's 3rd Birthday Party we had 12 kids under 4 here. What can I say the boy has been waiting for his birthday to come for like 3 months. He had a great birthday party and it was a lot of fun


Thursday April 8th


Talan's breakfast in bed he is officially 3That night we had both grandparents over to celebrate his birthday with us.





































































4 comments:

katie said...

I bet you are so glad that week's over!! Your cute mom's easter egg hunt is always a such a big hit! Cannon had a blast at Talan's party and I LOVE Mason's glasses!

The Brown Family said...

Holly had so much fun at the party! Thank you for inviting her!!

Unknown said...

Your kids are getting so big...and I love the pigtails on Lorie cute :)

Melissa Braegger said...

Bridget it has been so long since I have seen you and your kids. They are all so cute. I don't think I have seen Loree since she was born-crazy. We need to have a Bunko reunion or something:) Glad all is well