Saturday, March 27, 2010

What we've been up to!

Mason finished Basketball and so far it's his favorite sport. I am so glad he likes it so much and can't wait until next season.Mason and Brody wanted to learn how to play Hockey so they signed up for a four week course. It was totally free which was nice and so far they really like it.


Loree is getting bigger she learned to walk about a month ago. She is our sweet little doll and we can't believe how old she is getting. Her hair has grown out so much too and I just love putting it in little piggies. She has turned out to be our littls sassy pants girl, she cracks us up. She already says No. She is so cute with her little dolls if you pretend to cry she will feed her doll a bottle..She is obsessed with my necklaces I think she has broken two already. She just love to put them on.