Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend

Happy Halloween 2009 We started the Halloween celebration on Friday night. I continued the tradition of having a Halloween Eve party with the kids. We had Blood and Batwhiches for dinner with brains, cat barf and eyes. The kids really enjoyed it, but I have to say I need to get use to this the dinner not so great...
After dinner we carved pumpkins!


Dustin of course did all the work. I am sorry to say but I hate carving pumpkins.

The boys with their finished pumpkins!



We decided this year everyone would Star Wars for Halloween they all looked so cute.
Obi Wan Kenobi, Clone Trooper, Princess Leia and Boba Fett







For the past couple years we go to my parents house for chili and several neighbors and friends join us it's so much fun then the kids all head out for trick or treating.



Dustin was Chubacca this year, he had to join the kids in the Star Wars theme.





Notice Talan not in this picture he was afraid of Chubacca.


1 comment:

Joyce said...

That was a sweet Chubacca costume! What a fun Halloween night you guys had!