Kids are really so funny!! I feel I need to document more of the funny things they say and do because I don't ever want to forget it. We will start with my Talan!!!
Here is Brody's story, so a few weeks ago Dustin and I rented Twilight ( I know I am a little behind) Anyway, I was telling Dustin the story about a boy in our neighborhood who didn't want to go to prom because all the girls at school are in love with "Edward" and he felt he couldn't compete. Well Brody overheard and said "oh no" Dustin and I looked at each other confused and then said "why oh no" and then he says because my name is Edward and that means all the girls are going to like me. Funny boy his middle name is Edward after my dad....
Now my Sweet Mason he just cracks me up everyday, but I just have to laugh the other day he received a phone call from a little girl in his class they were chatting a way (although I could tell he was being shy). When he hung up I said "how did she get your phone number" and he said "I wrote it in her yearbook" how funny is that and now he has been getting calls from other girls too since then...Little Romeo I need to watch out for him....




1 comment:
Talan is cracking me up sitting in the bunny cage! TOO funny. Your so good to write all the funny things down your kids are saying. Your kids are lucky to have you as their mom
Post a Comment