
Loree learned to roll over I can't believe she is already 4 months old...

Brody learned to ride his bike without training wheels, he has fallen so many times, but just get's right back on... Look at his poor leg, but he loves riding and that is all he wants to do now.

This kid thinks he can do it too..
We got a bunny a few days before Easter and well it died two days later. The boys are still devastated by it, they cried forever.... Poor kids this is why I don't get pets. She was a cute bunny though and her name was Sally. We will miss Sally cuz right now a lizard is in her place and oh boy do I hate lizards.........(notice the no picture of it) Yuck!!!









6 comments:
Looks like a fun month! All your kids look sooo big! Especially Talan and Loree! Makes me miss AZ!
Love Loree's first Easter basket! Love that Talan is riding his bike with his big bro Brody!
Love the dress you ended up with for Loree. So cute!
Love your new family pics...did Haleigh do them? I can't believe how big Loree is getting. She is such a cutie.
Your new family pic is darling. Loree looked beautiful in her dress:)
Aww. She is so adorable!! It makes me think, maybe I do want a girl after three boys!!! Your family is so cute. Just getting around to checking in on Cortina. Miss seeing you and everyone. By the way, how do you do it with her and three boys?! Take care. Love ya, Rachelle
Post a Comment